What We Do
“Helping families build their net worth while achieving the dream of a college education.”
We Coach Students and Parents!
The College Application Training coaching programs were specifically created to help:
- Students get into college
- Parents pay for college
- Families stay safe in college
COLLEGE APPLICATION TRAINING
WE HELP STUDENTS CREATE THEIR BEST COLLEGE APPLICATION
The College Application Mastery Program is the “Easiest Way to a Winning College Application!”
The program will give you the tools you need to create your best college application and, in turn, not overpay for college.
During this program, we’ll walk you through the following modules:
#1. PLAN: This is Your College Roadmap
#2. BRAND: Make Yourself an A+ Applicant
#3. CHOOSE: Decide Where You are Going
#4. MANAGE: Project Manager:You!
#5. CREATE: Your Personal Marketing Statement
#6. FINALIZE: Submit Ahead of Deadline
#7. ELEVATE: Separate Yourself from the Competition
#8. SAVE: Don’t Overpay for College
COLLEGE FINANCIAL TRAINING
WE HELP PARENTS UNDERSTAND COLLEGE FUNDING OPTIONS
The College Financial Mastery Program is the “Smartest Way to Fund a College Education!”
This is 4-year program (Yes… That’s right! All four years of college) that maximizes college funding options while protecting your retirement planning.
We will help you:
- Develop a customized plan to pay for all the college costs of your family.
- Know how assets are valued when calculating the Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- Reduce your out of pocket costs and get the maximum amount of financial aid from each school.
- Increase your college-related tax deductions and credits.
- Know how to select colleges that will give the best financial aid packages.
- Discover how to send your child to an expensive private college for less than a state school.
- Pay for college without relying on 529 accounts, expensive private loans or raiding your personal retirement accounts.
The complete College Financial Mastery Program also includes:
1) Free Workbook for College Application Mastery Program (value: $49)
2) Free In-Person Consultation with Experts in College Financial Planning (value: $97)
3) Free College Life Skills, Study and Safety Program (value: $297)
COLLEGE LIFE TRAINING
WE HELP FAMILIES STAY SAFE AND SUCCEED IN COLLEGE
The College Life, Study and Safety Skills program is a 6-module program that addresses the challenges facing college freshman. Once accepted, many students wonder, “I’m In! Now What?” In their excitement to go to “off to college,” most students do not realize the significant challenges they will face. The program prepares undergraduates for life on campus in an honest and encouraging manner.
The six modules include:
#1. Mastering Roommate Relations
#2. Winning Study Tips
#3. College Safety Basics
#4. Successful Financial Management
#5. Achieve Your Goals
#6. College How-To’s: Find a Job, Save on Expenses, Furnish Your Dorm
START MY PROGRAM